By alternative medicines, we mean something that is different from conventional medicines. Alternative medicines are the result of deep research and experiments which itself ensures the full safety and improvement of our health. These days alternative medicines got three different types.
Neuropathy states all those problems relating to peripheral nerves in the body. This results in the numbness & weakness of hands and feet and is common with the people having diabetes. For these types of diseases there are some alternative medicines that work well:
- Acupuncture: this involves the insertion of simple thin needles in the specific area of the body. Acupuncture is not limited to neuropathy only; it has many other forms such as Chinese acupuncture, IVF acupuncture, facial rejuvenation acupuncture and so on. It is one of the safe forms of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: This treatment is also safe but leaves some minor effects such as blood sugar level change, skin rashes, stomach problem etc.
- Herbs: It is one of the oldest and indeed most effective forms of treatment for neuropathy. But for this discussion with the doctor about the dosage is a must.
- Fish Oil: The omega3 fatty acids are very much useful to reduce the signs of peripheral neuropathy. In addition, patients having diabetes can get a huge benefit from this.
Ayurvedic is treating people over the past 5000 years. It is believed to bring a perfect balance of the body, mind and spirit. It doesn’t fight the disease but surely plays a great role to improve the health by removing the disruptions in the harmony. These disruptions may include injuries, age, emotions, genetics and many.
As per Ayurveda, is made of five things: air, fire, water, earth and space. And every single living being has separate combination of these five elements, which is called ‘doshas’. Ayurveda aims to have a balance between the ‘doshas’.
Homeopathy is widely used all around the world and it includes the dilute forms of particular natural substances. It is one of the safe alternates and helps to strengthen the healing function of the body.
Acupuncture- A term which is widely searched now. It is a system of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) treatment running from the last 3000 years ago and providing visible benefits to body and soul through fine needles.
Acupuncture rebalance your flow of energy and it has numerous benefits. Besides these acupuncture has many other astonishing facts which all of us should know:
(1) The age of acupuncture is 1000 years:
This is not necessarily to be exactly accurate. But the proponents of acupuncture have stated that acupuncture is mentioned from the ancient texts. It may not be the way it is treated now but it was applied as a primitive surgery of a pin prick since then.
(2) Science can show how acupuncture works:
Studies suggest how does acupuncture actually work. Here needling gives relief to endorphins which is able to inhibit the signal of pains. Endorphins are also released by punching in the face. Face punching helps to reduce pain from other parts of the body as well. Due to this people do not create therapeutic modalities around face though.
(3) Thousands Of Positive Effects Of Acupuncture:
Acupuncture visibly provide specific effects that make it possible to go beyond improvements. People report improvements in various conditions relating to head, mood, throat, nose, heart, sleep, menopause, weight, back, immune system and many more.
(4) Acupuncture – The Ancient Art Of Infertility Treatment:
Though infertility treatment is now believed to be undertaken according to modern day science, still reproductive specialists look for the mysterious world of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Because once a couple failed one attempt at IVF (in vitro fertilization), this is when the doctors suggest a known successful treatment – fertility acupuncture.
(5) Acupuncture Is Safe In Every Way:
Acupuncture is relatively a safe form of treatment. The adaptability of acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine is increasing in recent years and no adverse effects have been seen after acupuncture treatment so far.
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) come with a boosting result in the treatment of various disorders. Most of the people choose acupuncture as the last option when they are failed taking other medical treatments, later they realise acupuncture should have been the first option!
Starting from sleeping disorders to In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF), acupuncture support is gaining constant popularity in the treatment for most kinds of serious and critical medical conditions. This is only because it treats the root cause of the disease and tends to give it an end.
The problems that are treated by Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine can be described by no means of complete categories. The types of disorders that can be treated by acupuncture include the following and many more:
- Fertility Issues & IVF Support
- Cosmetic support & facial rejuvenation
- Hormonal Issues such as menopause
- Musculoskeletal Issues such as joint problems, lower back ache, tennis and golfers elbow
- Most problems during pregnancy stage such as morning sickness, prevention of miscarriage, sciatica, constipation, pre-birth acupuncture and much more to help prepare the body for a better and healthier upcoming generation
- Migraine problems or extreme headaches
- High Fever or Sinus Issues
- Down Energy Conditions & Chronic Fatigue
- Other mood disorders such as nervousness, tension, anxiety etc.
- Children health issues including sleeping disorders, stress and many more.
- Circulatory Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Immune Issues
- Psychological Disorders
Acupuncture, as the simple insertion of fine needles into specific areas, has been always come out with successful results without having any side effects. It has no specific limit of diseases to be treated. For Acupuncture also treats other medical conditions including diabetes, weight control, radiation side effects and many more.